Thanks everyone for the welcome back.
I appreciate the kind words. It is tough to sometimes please everybody and I know that I fail more than my fair share but glad you're around and glad you're back.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Thanks everyone for the welcome back.
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks everyone for the welcome back.
[/ QUOTE ]
Well, wasn't that what you paid us the 10 bucks for ??????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks everyone for the welcome back.
[/ QUOTE ]
Well, wasn't that what you paid us the 10 bucks for ??????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I hope Moma Vike gets after you with that old cast iron skillet again! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks